作文「高考英语满分作文范文50篇」共有 5902 个字，其中有 365 个汉字，4995 个英文，64 个数字，478 个标点符号。作者佚名，请您欣赏。玛雅作文网荟萃众多优秀学生作文，如果想要浏览更多相关作文，请使用网站顶部的作文搜索引擎进行搜索。本站作文虽然不乏优秀之作，但仅为同学们学习交流的习作，不能当作范文使用，希望对同学们有所帮助。
I am very excited to learn that we are going to start a magazine together. That sounds great! And I definitely agree with you on that.
Some of the columns which you mentioned in the letter are really my cup of tea. Say, “culture express” gives us a better understanding of the world. Since people from different parts of the world have different values, it’s necessary to learn from each other. This will offer a wonderful chance. Apart from that, “blurt out” is pretty good for Chinese students to learn English idioms and improve oral English. Last but not least, “entertainment” is so cool! The popular singers, actors and celebrities are so catchy and attractive that you absolutely can’t miss it! Teenagers are just fond of the trendy things.
Well, I can’t list more. I really can’t wait to read that magazine!
April 12 is memorable because our class had a meaningful experience on that day. In the morning, we bicycled to the suburbs to plant trees, talking and laughing all the way. Upon arrival, we began to work immediately. Some were digging holes. Some were carrying and planting young trees. Others were watering . After getting the work done, we put up a board reminding people to
protect the trees. Before l癫痫病能不能彻底治疗eaving we took some photos to record our green action. Seeing the lines of trees, we all had a sense of achievement. We feel it’s our duty to protect and beautify our environment.
In your spoken English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.
What an interesting picture! A western young man, sitting at a table, is ready to eat a bowl of noodles. He is holding two forks the same way as we Chinese hold chopsticks. He is trying so hard to pick up the noodles that he is sweating a lot. At first glance, I think it’s a bit funny, for we Chinese take for granted that chopsticks are the tools for eating noodles. The man in the picture is trying to copy us. Obviously he is doing it the hard way. Maybe using one fork will do a better job, In my opinion, we don’t need to copy others’ ways of thinking. Sometimes a simpler way of doing things may be a better way.
Greetings from China!
I’m Li Hua, a student in Sichuan. I’ve been a panda lover since I was a child. About three years ago I was delighted to learn that Baiyun gave birth to her daughter Sulin and I’ve been watching her grow on your website,. Now she’s going to be three. I’d like to wish her a happy birthday and to express my thanks to you for your hard work, because of which Sulin and her parents are living a happy and healthy life in the US.
By the way, could I have a photo of Sulin taken on her third birthday? Thank you very much in advance.
Baishan Mountain Hotel is now open for business.
500 meters far from the entrance of Baishan Mountain, it provides singleperson room, of which the price is RMB100 yuan per day and the number is 20, and 15 double person rooms, with a price of RMB 150 yuan per day. It also provides hot water bath service. You can enjoy both Chinese and western food in the restaurant and drink coffee and tea in the cafe. The swimming pool is open for free the whole day. All these services can bring great convenience to you and are very enjoyable. So come to enjoy yourself!
Welcome to book rooms in Baishan Mountain.
I’m Li Hua from Xinhua Middle School of China. I’m sorry to hear that you got the lung cancer which brought you great pain. But you should realize that you are young and have a promising great future. So, stand up and fight against the disease! I’m sure you will win. It is reported that the America anti-cancer association will donate three cents upon every comfort letter you receive. So I will tell your situation to all my friends and ask them to write to you. In that way, you will get enough money for you to be cured. Hope you can be well soon.
we’re so glad you’re coming to join us on sunday. here is how you can find us. we are going to have the picnic in people’s park. when you enter the front gate, walk along the road. and then you’ll meet a bridge, under which there is a little river. go across the bridge, then turn right when you meet the first crossin如何更好治疗癫痫病g. go clown the road again and cross a little hill. after that, you will see a little wood higher up. climb up by steps and our picnic place which is just in the wood where there is a beautiful lake nearby. the air there is fresh and it is said to be one of the most wonderful places to go. we are sure to have a good time there. see you then!
Dear Ms. Smith ，
I’m Li Hua ， the chairman of the Students’ Union of YuCai Middle School ，which is close to your university 。 I’m writing to invite you to be a judge at our English speech contest which will be held in our school on June 15. It will start at 2:00 pm and last for about three hours 。 Ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic "Man and Nature”。 We hope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. Please call me at 44876655 if you have any questions.
I’m looking forward to your reply 。
With best wishes
1. As far as...is concerned 就……而言
2. It goes without saying that... 不言而喻，......
3. It can be said with certainty that... 可以肯定地说......
4. As the proverb says， 正如谚语所说的，
5. It has to be noticed that... 必须注意到，......
6. It's generally recognized that... 普遍认为......
7. What calls for special attention is that... 需要特别注意的是......
8. There's no denying the fact that... 不可否认......
9. Nothing is more important than the fact that... 没有什么比......更重要
10.Today, ..., which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ... 孩子得了癫痫需要手术治疗吗Second, ... What makes things worse is that... 现在，……，它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先，……;其次，……。更为糟糕的是……
1. A case in point is ... 一个典型的例子是......
2. As is often the case，... 正如通常情况下，......
3. As stated in the previous paragraph， 如前段所述，
4. But the problem is not so simple. Therefore，... 但是问题并非如此简单，所以，……
5. But it's a pity that... 但遗憾的是…...
6. For all that... 对于这一切......
In spite of the fact that... 尽管事实......
7. Further, we hold opinion that... 此外，我们坚持认为......
8. However , the difficulty lies in... 然而，困难在于...…
9. Similarly, we should pay attention to... 同样，我们要注意......
10. In view of the present station， 鉴于目前形势，
11. As has been mentioned above， 正如上面所提到的，
12. In this respect, we may as well say... 从这个角度上我们可以说......
13. However, we have to look at the other side of the coin, that is... 然而我们还得看到事物的另一方面，即 …...
1. I will conclude by saying... 最后我要说…...
2. Therefore, we have the reason to believe that... 因此，我们有理由相信…...
3. All things considered, 总而言之，
4. Therefore, in my opinion, it's more advisable... 因此，在我看来，更可取的是…...
5. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that… 通过以上讨论，我们可以得出结论...…
6.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that… 通过数据我们得到的结论是......
7. It can be concluded from the discussion that... 从讨论中可以得出......的结论
8. From my point of view, it would be better if... 在我看来，如果……也许更好